Draws for the Euromillions takes place twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday evenings. You can check the latest EuroMillions results here on this website. We update the winning numbers as soon as the draws have been made, so you can see if you have won a prize.
You can get not only euromillions results tonight but also find UK49s and other information about Euromillions on this website, including details euromillions prize breakdown tiers and how to claim a prize.
So make sure you check back here after each draw to see if you are a winner!
The Euromillions draw is held every Tuesday and Friday night in Paris from around 8:00 pm to 8:10 pm GMT (9:00 pm to 9:10 pm CET). You can check the winning numbers for EuroMillions tonight on the results page as soon as they are available. You can take part in the Euromillions up until 7:30 pm GMT (8:30 pm CET) on Tuesdays and Fridays, meaning that you have around half an hour before the draw takes place to buy your ticket. If you miss the deadline by a few seconds, you will not be able to participate in that draw as sales close and the next draw’s tickets become available.
How to Play?
It is very simple to play the EuroMillions lottery. Here are a few simple steps to play. Follow these simple steps.
- You need to select five main numbers from 1 to 50 and two Lucky Stars between 1 and 12.
- Enter your chosen numbers into the relevant fields.
- You can also select the ‘Lucky Dip’ option to have random numbers generated for you.
- Your payslip is divided into multiple ‘boards’ or ‘lines’, enabling you to submit more than one entry at the same time. You can purchase up to seven lines on a ticket when playing online. At the lottery retailer, you are able to select five different numbers per entry or alternatively ask them for as many Lucky Dip entries that will be drawn at random from all valid combinations available in their system – this means there’s always another chance of winning!
- You can choose to enter the next Tuesday draw, the next Friday draw, or both. You can enter up to eight consecutive draws if you select ‘both drawings’ for four weeks.
- It costs £2.50 for each line of numbers you enter into a single EuroMillions draw, so the price increases proportionally if you play multiple boards or select more than one draw.
- After payment, you will receive your entries, including one UK Millionaire Maker raffle code for each line of play EuroMillions.
- After you have purchased your ticket, it is important to keep it safe until the draw has taken place. If you lose your ticket, you will not be able to claim any prizes that you may have won.
- Once the Euromillions draw has taken place, you can check the results to see if you have won a prize. The Euromillions result is available here on the website, and is also broadcast on TV.
Q: How much does it cost to play EuroMillions?
A: It costs £2.50 for each line of numbers you enter into a single EuroMillions draw.
Q: When are the Euromillions draws?
A: The Euromillions draws take place twice a week, euromillions results Tuesday
and EuroMillions results Friday nights.
Q: What time do the Euromillions draws take place?
A: The Euromillions draws take place at 8:00 pm GMT (9:00 pm CET) on Tuesday and Friday nights.
Q: How can I check the Euromillions numbers?
A: The lotto results EuroMillions are available here on the website and are also broadcast on TV. You can also check the results on this website.
We hope that this Euromillions results guide has been helpful and informative, and that it has given you all the information you need to start playing EuroMillions. Good luck, and we hope you win big!