Here are the latest UK49s results of Monday, 14 September 2020.
Uk49s Lunchtime Results on Monday 14 September 2020 are below.
Uk 49s Lunchtime Results :
UK 49S LunchTime Result is Announced Now. We update regularly all Lunchtime results which is holding 12:49 PM (UK). The entire criteria for playing the game are the same as for TeaTime.We Update all Lunchtime results Live for our Users. And congratulations to the winners.
Draws take place at 12:49 pm (UK time).
WE ALSO BROADCAST UK49s TEATIME RESULTS, Thunder Ball Result CLICK HERE. Thanks to all 49s players in South Africa, the UK, and the rest of the world. Also, check out our predictions at UK 49 PREDICTIONS.
Hot And Cold Balls For Past Month
According to 49s Ltd The Most commonly Winning drawn Numbers, Or Hot and Cold Balls per as uk49s result over the whole Last 30 Days Hot Balls are 23,40,6, and Cold Balls are 17,41,38. The Least Number is 12 Which has been drawn 2204 times.
That’s, all about the UK lunchtime results that we explained above, we hope you have enjoyed this helpful post about UK lunchtime results for today. Bookmark this helpful website for upcoming results and daily updates.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask through the commenting system and our expert team will reply to you soon. Thanks!!!
TODAY AFTERNOON LOTTO PREDICTIONS AND RESULTS
For irregular playing balls, it might not be anything but difficult to foresee some careful rewards. In any case, not many numbers, and the following balls are all the more near the rewards. Along these lines, you only got to investigate those numbers and otherworldly balls. that’s useful for UK 49s lotto today the 2 draws.
Yearly balls consistently stay an equivalent as 47, 37, 19, 18, 15, and 23
These under the 17 gurgling
Rehashed and helpful for now draw
Players, the referenced numbers are fast and bonafide. Be that because it may, these are the simplest thoughts you’ll likewise make your very own fortunate numbers.
How To Play 49s Lottery for Lunchtime Results
49’s is a twice-daily draw that takes place at lunchtime (12.49) and teatime 2020 every day. Times may vary so please check with your bookmaker daily. Six numbers plus a bonus number known as the “Booster” are drawn from balls marked 1-49. You can play either the 6 or 7 number draw (which includes the Booster ball to increase your chances of winning).
You can bet on 1 to 6 numbers from the 49 in each draw. Some bookmakers bet types may vary so please check with your local bookmaker.
The rules below have been compiled in consultation with the betting industry and represent the rules you will find in most betting shops. However, some of the bookmaker’s rules do vary. You are therefore advised to check with your betting shop before placing a bet.
- The maximum payout to any one customer or group/syndicate of customers, acting together, who have backed the same combination of selections including bets from the same source, is as displayed in the shop in which the bet was placed on anyone 49’s draw.
- Bets are accepted on the 49’s draw up to the official start time broadcast on SIS.
- When a timed/named draw is selected, but the bet is accepted after the corresponding day’s draw has taken place (if any), SINGLE BETS will be settled on the first draw to take place after the bet has been accepted, regardless of the draw name/time nominated on the slip.
- When more than one draw is selected, the bet will be settled on the next actual named/timed consecutive draws to take place after the bet has been accepted.
- When no draw or an incorrect draw is specified the bet will count for the next consecutive draw(s) to take place after the bet has been accepted.
- If for any reason a draw does not take place, bets will stand for the next available “49’s” draw unless canceled by mutual consent.
- 49’s bets may be placed on standard betting slips.
- All bets will be deemed to be on the ‘6 Number Draw’ unless otherwise stated.
- 49’s bets will not qualify for consolations or bonuses if placed our range of specials e.g. ‘Lucky 15s’. Where the total numbers are chosen exceed five on any bet, it will be settled as a series of ‘five correct’ bets with the stake apportioned.
- Multiple bets on a single 49’s draw are also accepted. 49’s bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may two or more draws be combined in accumulative bets. Illegible figures will be treated as void with the bet reduced accordingly.
- Odds will apply for the valid numbers only. For example, if a bet on the ‘3 numbers correct’ section comprises two numbers and avoid number, this bet will be settled on the odds applicable to the ‘2 numbers correct’ section.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets where less than 9 numbers are chosen, or an incorrect number is chosen, or the same number is chosen more than once, or where figures are illegible, bets will be void.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets the ‘Booster’ ball does not count. Special bets available on a ’49’s’ draw may not be combined with other bets from the same ’49’s’ draw.
- Rules of the individual betting shops will apply to any situations not covered by these rules.